Who is going to be the next DLC fighter? : r/Guiltygear - Reddit

You will get Dr. Paradigm and you will love him!

Who do you think is gonna be the next DLC character after slayer?

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it's Dizzy but with all the other obvious choices out of the way (Baiken, Bridget, Sin, Johnny, Elphelt, ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

I think I know who the next DLC characters will be : r/Guiltygear

I think I know who the next DLC characters will be ; Jack'O (Xrd Veteran). Happy Chaos (Newcomer). Baiken (Xrd Veteran) ; Bridget (+R Veteran).

WHO DO WE THINK THE NEXT DLC IS : r/Guiltygear - Reddit

It's a long shot but I'm going with Izuna. Everyone else is going for sensible choices like Venom, A.B.A, Raven and Zappa, so I'm gonna feel ...

here's the character wants for the next dlc from someone who started ...

r/Guiltygear - How would a hang out between Sol, Ky, Sin,. 9. 145 upvotes ยท ...

My speculation about where and when Arc System Works will reveal ...

So my guess for the next DLC character (I guess it's gonna be either Elphelt or Slayer due to the character podium seen at the Developer's ...

Will there be a balance patch with the upcoming DLC character?

Nagoriyuki, Millia, Chipp, Sol, Ky, and Leo.

Who do you think the next DLC fighter will be? : r/Guiltygear - Reddit

My guesses would be either at Fighters Spirit next week, or ARCREVO Japan in a month.

Strive DLC prediction and future wishlist : r/Guiltygear - Reddit

As for the characters I actually believe are joining: Slayer is guaranteed (probably announced at EVO), A.B.A has a high chance, Zappa isn't ...

When will they reveal the next DLC character? : r/Guiltygear - Reddit

Edit: my guess is that we're probably going to at least get a hint at who the character is by March 14th (a week before the event). Arc Sys ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024